3.13.2005

Fade to Blog

Thursday: Blogger ate my post. Probably just as well. I had worked two hours late and had to go in two hours early Thursday night for Friday, and was feeling quite surly. Actually, I blackmailed them into letting me come in two hours early for my Friday overtime, threatening to use my "get-out-of-jail-free" card Friday morning if they didn't. I didn't want to stay any longer than I had to on Friday morning, since my vacation starts when I leave.

Friday: Every time I think that they've reached the pinnacle of incompetence, they find a higher peak. Friday, they were on Mount Everest, and I think they had the Maintenance guys outside building a higher mountain next to it for their next move. My partner was maxed at 60 hours at 2:00 a.m. and went home. He wasn't the only one. Planning, people, planning! I left work on time at 7:30. I'd like to say it was foresight, but it was just plain dumb luck that I picked the week when they decided to go completely off the rails to take annual leave. Next week will be a great week not to be at work.

Saturday: Weekend at last. Finally I can catch up on my sleep. And television watching.

2 comments:

Tariq Honey said...

I truly enjoy reading on this internet site. Very nice post. I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! This post shows a report that is tighten to common. credible strategy of countenance resulting from which cause your post turn so informative.
vakantiehuis dordogne

Honey Tariq said...

Thank you very much for the great list and I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us. I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful. I am also building new sites all of the time and getting good results by using natural methods. I look forward to future updates. Once again thanks. Keep smiling.
Get More Twitter Followers