6.02.2007

Oh, Barry Me Not...

Now we know why I'm not a meteorologist. Of course, yesterday morning, my trusted local television meteorologist said that there wouldn't be anything more than a tropical depression. And yesterday evening, I'm reading about Tropical Storm Barry. We are just catching the edge of it, getting a nice soaking rain all day yesterday and some light winds. The rainfall is very welcome.

I'd been thinking about writing about a Barry, but not this tropical storm; rather, about baseball player Barry Bonds and his chase for Hank Aaron's career home run record of 755. Bonds is currently ten home runs away from breaking the record. One of these days, when he gets a little closer, I may write the definitive post about it, but today is not that day.

Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to lunch with my dad and then out to the theater to see Shrek the Third. Should be fun...