1.17.2007

Seeing Stars

Last night, as I was getting ready for work, I had Hannity & Colmes on in the background. One of the show's guests, Greg Gutfeld (of "The Daily Gut" on the sidebar) mentioned that Donald Trump had gotten a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday. This made me wonder: Did his arch-enemy Rosie O'Donnell have one, too? How does one find out exactly who has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Wikipedia to the rescue!

There's a very good Wikipedia article on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and there's a link within it to an alphabetical list of everyone who has a star. I found the trivia on the main article fascinating. Before you click on that first link, see if you can guess the only person to have five stars (one each for radio, television, motion pictures, recording and live theater). I'll even give you a hint: He was known for working with Angels, among other things. (And no, his name isn't Charlie!)

And the answer to the original question: Does Rosie have a star? Nope. But I'll bet she'll be all fired up to get one now!